sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Querido maestro


Dear teacher,

I know how strict have you been dealing with the absences during the mandatory tutorial to make groups for the assignment. I perfectly can understand that.

However, my case is a bit special I guess, because, as I told Dr Van Drekkers in the last lecture, I am an exchange student and I had a very seriour familiar problem in Spain two days before the tutorial, that made me come back to my country and did not let me attend to this tutorial.

I sent one mate to sign up for me but he couldn't.

I appreciate that the resit will count 100%, it is very kind of you, but the point is that I will definitely be unable to take that exam because of the same problem I mentioned before.

I have to say also that I really need to pass this course in order to get the IBA certificate and not to loose an important scholarship which really would damage my familiar economy.

So, I beg you let me make the assignment in any of the already made groups, or you let me make the exam on 10 may 2010 counting 100%, or you let me know if I should better talk to the academic adviseur.

I am waiting your answer.

Thank you very much for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

mucho b2, poca vergüenza

Publicar un comentario